| Official Application Thread | You Must Post Here! | - Forum
Tuesday, 28-03-2017
The Original Slime Clan
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Slime Clan » New Members » | Official Application Thread | You Must Post Here! | (Post here to officially apply to the Slime Clan.)
| Official Application Thread | You Must Post Here! |
AugustDate: Sunday, 27-11-2011, 8:14 PM | Message # 1
Prince, Lorekeeper
Group: Administrator
__ Welcome to the Original Slime Clan Application Thread!__

if you want to apply to the Slime Clan, do so here by filling out the application form, but please make sure to stay active in the Clan's Discussion Threads on the Minecraft, Terraria, and League of Legends forums. if you want to achieve Member or higher status in the Clan, you must stay active and contribute in some way! only clanners of Member rank and above get access to Servers and various other privileges within the Clan. in order to apply, simply copy, paste, and fill in the blanks of the Application Form below. afterwards, your name will be added to the Membership List as an Applicant.

Application Form

Name:

Terraria Online Account: (what is your account name on Terraria Online, if you have one?)

League of Legends Account: (what is your account name on the LoL Forums, if you have one?)

Minecraft Account: (what is your Minecraft Forum name, if you have one?)

Slime Type: (just a "for fun" question. what kind of Slime do you prefer? green, blue, lava, cube, etc. feel free to be creative)

About Me: (what can you tell us about you, as a player or a person? what play style do you prefer?)

Make sure to stay active on our game Threads!

BawapyDate: Friday, 09-12-2011, 12:44 PM | Message # 2
Nocturnal Yellow Slime
Name: Bawapy

Slime Type:Nocturnal Yellow Slime

About Me:I am Bawapy! The original Yellow slime XD I XD a lot and I am 2nd in power in the clan, technically XD (If you ask me, August is 2nd and I'm 3rd, but since he is supposed to be my assistant.... yeah XD) I love the color Yellow (should be obvious by now) and the numbers 14, 314, and 3.14 (14 because I just do. 314 and 3.14 because my birthday is 3/14 and I like Pi XD)

Just posting this as a kind of example :3

VizendelDate: Saturday, 10-12-2011, 9:03 PM | Message # 3
Baby Slime
Group: Clanner
Mine is already obvious. But I still will post it.

Name: "Vizendel" Rosario de Medici

Slime Type: Rainbow Slime, the TRUE power of the clan.

About Me: Role-playing is simply TOO fun to ignore.

TechnoDate: Tuesday, 13-12-2011, 1:40 PM | Message # 4
Baby Slime
Name: Blazetech
Slime Type: Robot
About Me: Put on the planet of Terraria as a robot stat guy, his ID is KING-SLIME [It was supposed to be LAZR-SLIME, but the naming process messed up].

EnochDate: Sunday, 18-12-2011, 8:03 AM | Message # 5
Baby Slime
Name: Enoch
Slime Type: Salt-Water Slime
About Me: must...play...multiplayer...

AugustDate: Tuesday, 20-12-2011, 6:37 PM | Message # 6
Prince, Lorekeeper
thank you all for applying! i'll get to your applications as soon as i'm done with some minor website tweaks over the next day or so.
i'm also going to add a few new criteria to the application form.

WikkowokkiDate: Monday, 09-01-2012, 11:17 AM | Message # 7
Baby Slime
Application Form

Name: Wikkowokki

Terraria Online Account: (what is your account name on Terraria Online, if you have one?) Wikkowokki

League of Legends Account: (what is your account name on the LoL Forums, if you have one?) Sorry I don't have that

Minecraft Account: (what is your Minecraft Forum name, if you have one?) Wikkowokki

Slime Type: (just a "for fun" question. what kind of Slime do you prefer? green, blue, lava, cube, etc. feel free to be creative) Fuzzy demon slime of darkness

About Me: (what can you tell us about you, as a player or a person? what play style do you prefer?) I like to have fun and if RPing I will want to be a bad guy, bad guys are sweet.

DeltaDate: Monday, 24-06-2013, 8:16 AM | Message # 8
Baby Slime
Hey all. I applied once already in a game-specific thread (Starbound), but I figured I'd come post here as well.

Name: Delta

Terraria Online Account: N/A

League of Legends Account (forums name): lnjury (Lnjury)

Minecraft Account: I don't use their forums. In-game name is Writhz.

Starbound Account (forums): DeltaOverTime

Slime Type: Divisible Slime!

About Me: I'm a pretty casual player, I don't really roleplay, I just like having company. smile

Feel free to message me; I'm most active on the Starbound forums. Also, my account names are all over the place, sorry about that... they were all made a year or more apart.

Message edited by Delta - Monday, 24-06-2013, 8:16 AM

Forum » Slime Clan » New Members » | Official Application Thread | You Must Post Here! | (Post here to officially apply to the Slime Clan.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Original Slime Clan 2017