Thursday, 19-10-2017
The Original Slime Clan
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Slime Clan » General » Hello everyone!
Hello everyone!
AugustDate: Friday, 25-11-2011, 11:12 PM | Message # 1
Prince, Lorekeeper
Group: Administrator
hello, i'll kick off our new website's forum with our first thread, welcoming everyone! this also gives me a chance to see this website in action. i must say, i like it.
well, i hope our new website here will be an adequate hub location for our burgeoning activity as we expand to new gaming sites.

BawapyDate: Sunday, 27-11-2011, 9:38 PM | Message # 2
Nocturnal Yellow Slime
Quote (August)
hello, i'll kick off our new website's forum with our first thread, welcoming everyone! this also gives me a chance to see this website in action. i must say, i like it.
well, i hope our new website here will be an adequate hub location for our burgeoning activity as we expand to new gaming sites.

Yay! XD
Yay! XD
Yay! XD
Yay! XD
Yay! XD
Yay! XD

Just testing all the fonts right there :3 and seeing if you can see stuff written in Yellow on here. And to test how that works because it isn't making sense to me so I'm probably screwing this post up! XD

Can't wait to see this site kick off!

Edit: Yup screwed it all up at first XD fixing it now :3

Message edited by Bawapy - Sunday, 27-11-2011, 9:42 PM

AugustDate: Sunday, 27-11-2011, 9:51 PM | Message # 3
Prince, Lorekeeper
Quote (Bawapy)
Yay! XD
Yay! XD
Yay! XD
Yay! XD
Yay! XD
Yay! XD
Just testing all the fonts right there :3 and seeing if you can see stuff written in Yellow on here. And to test how that works because it isn't making sense to me so I'm probably screwing this post up! XD

Can't wait to see this site kick off!

Edit: Yup screwed it all up at first XD fixing it now :3

i'm thinking i should add a section on teaching people how to use the forum. because every forum has different code and menus and stuff, and it can be very daunting at first. even i don't know exactly what this site can do. so yeah, that's something i intend to do smile

EDIT: oh here we go, if you press the + button on the upper right of the comment box, it shows you all the codes biggrin

BawapyDate: Sunday, 27-11-2011, 10:04 PM | Message # 4
Nocturnal Yellow Slime
Quote (August)
i'm thinking i should add a section on teaching people how to use the forum. because every forum has different code and menus and stuff, and it can be very daunting at first. even i don't know exactly what this site can do. so yeah, that's something i intend to do

EDIT: oh here we go, if you press the + button on the upper right of the comment box, it shows you all the codes

Oh wow, that helps XD

Also, I'm going to write in Arial XD unless others start doing it, I WILL BE DIFFERENT! XD If other people do it, don't think I won't start making everything in my posts Yellow

Also, do we ALWAYS have to enter a security code? That will get annoying XD

AugustDate: Sunday, 27-11-2011, 10:13 PM | Message # 5
Prince, Lorekeeper
Quote (Bawapy)
Oh wow, that helps XD

Also, I'm going to write in Arial XD unless others start doing it, I WILL BE DIFFERENT! XD If other people do it, don't think I won't start making everything in my posts Yellow

Also, do we ALWAYS have to enter a security code? That will get annoying XD

a security code? oh, yeah, i'll see if i can remove that. but so far i haven't noticed an option to do so, since that's with the uNet system, not our website itself. if we upgrade to a paid plan we can change that though. i'll get back to you on that.

oh, and how is the color scheme for the website? i'm not super happy about it, but it's about as good as i could find. other templates had themes that didn't fit our identity. either they had lots of stock photos of people with cameras or laptops, or video games like Halo and WoW.

BawapyDate: Sunday, 27-11-2011, 10:19 PM | Message # 6
Nocturnal Yellow Slime
Quote (August)
a security code? oh, yeah, i'll see if i can remove that. but so far i haven't noticed an option to do so, since that's with the uNet system, not our website itself. if we upgrade to a paid plan we can change that though. i'll get back to you on that.

oh, and how is the color scheme for the website? i'm not super happy about it, but it's about as good as i could find. other templates had themes that didn't fit our identity. either they had lots of stock photos of people with cameras or laptops, or video games like Halo and WoW.

I think the color scheme is fine XD I'd rather have it than random people or a certain game :3

Forum » Slime Clan » General » Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Original Slime Clan 2017